Procedures carried out:
- Professional oral hygiene for adults, children and adolescents, pregnant women;
- Teaching individual oral hygiene and selecting the necessary tools;
- Teeth whitening at the dental office;
- Teeth whitening at home.
Work experience: has worked since 1999.
- In 2011, acquired professional qualification of hygienist at Utena College.
- In 2004, graduated from Vilnius Pedagogical University where she studied biology.
- In 2000, qualified as a dental assistant; has 11 years of experience as a dental assistant working with dentists of all specialisations.
- In 1988, graduated from Vilnius Higher School, professional qualification of midwife acquired. Six years of midwifery work experience helping with pregnant patients.
- Member of the Lithuanian Dental Chamber.
- A member of the Lithuanian Dental Hygienists Association.
Regularly participates in Lithuanian and international conferences, seminars and courses.